NoPostie accounts are intended for personal use, for our members to share beautiful animated messages, invite others to join in or even start a conversation.
We want you to enjoy your experience with NoPostie and the following Community Guidelines are here to help you do just that.
Make friends, family and loved ones feel really special by:
- This means being polite and treating others with respect.
- Make sure your messages are not offensive.
- Don’t include anything that is illegal or prohibited.
- You can upload a photograph of yourself…but keep it tasteful! Nudity and offensive content definitely not allowed.
- Choose a username you can be proud of…make sure it’s one that won’t embarrass you or others.
Keeping it real:
- Don’t upload anything that isn’t yours.
- Don’t forget, NoPostie is for personal use, not for commercial purposes.
- Be friendly but be careful how much personal information you share.
- If you’re a young’un make sure your parents know what you’re up to.
- And remember, if you’re offended or worried by anything you see on NoPostie please let us know.
Two strikes and you’re out!
We take great care to make the NoPostie experience enjoyable and friendly. Sometimes people don’t play by the rules. To protect this community we will grant one warning for serious misbehaviour. with subsequent violations resulting in account termination.