Standard Delivery £3.50For UK orders only. The estimated delivery time is 3-5 working days after dispatch.
Express Delivery £5.00Delivery within 2-3 working days. Please allow an extra working day for all personalised orders.
Overseas deliveriesbyCarteBlanche/Me to You My Place will only deliver to UK, Jersey and the Isle of Man. We aim to reach addresses within 4 working days (a maximum of 21 days). Unfortunately due to a rise in delivery costs, we are no longer able to deliver to the rest of Europe or overseas.
Please note we cannot deliver to PO Box addresses.
- • Orders may be delivered to business or residential addresses and you may add new addresses at your own convenience if you have signed up for an account. Please ensure that your delivery address details are correct.
- • If you need to contact us regarding your delivery address please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- • On placing your order, we will send you an email to confirm that we have received your order. Please note this is not acceptance of your order.
- • Once payment has been processed you will then receive another email informing you that your order has been shipped.
To avoid disappointment, please note the below delivery information:
- • If it’s a Friday afternoon or a weekend, it won’t be processed until Monday.
- • You will also receive a dispatch email to confirm it’s on its way.
- • We do not dispatch orders on Saturdays, Sundays or UK Bank Holidays.
- • Weekends and all Public holidays are not classified as working days, please allow an extra working day for deliveries over UK Bank Holidays detailed below:
- • 2nd January - New Year's Day
- • 6th April - Good Friday
- • 9th April - Easter Monday
- • 7th May - Early May Bank Holiday
- • 4th June - Spring Bank Holiday
- • 5th June - Queens Diamond Jubilee
- • 27th August - Summer Bank Holiday
- 25th December - Christmas Day
- • 26th December - Boxing Day
- • NB – We cannot specify the exact time of your delivery, an email will be sent to let you know your package is on its way.
- • The maximum UK delivery lead time for goods is 30 days unless specifically agreed with you.
All Deliveries must be signed for:Delivery and parcel security is very important to us - we want you to receive your order as soon as possible, and to ensure delivery security we request a signature upon delivery. What if I'm not in to receive the delivery? A signature will be required upon receipt of the goods, if parcels are not signed for or you are not available to sign for the delivery a calling card will be left for you with collection details and your order will then be sent back to our courier’s depot for a redelivery to be made. After a second failed delivery attempt, your order will be returned to us and a refund will be given.
Track your orderIf you require information about the status of your order please email us email@example.com and a member of our team will be happy to help.
Overdue or not arrivedIf your item has left our warehouse and you feel it’s severely overdue, please call us on +44 (0) 1243 792536.
You will need to quote your order reference number, please have this to hand.
Our Customer Services team is available Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm, alternatively, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org including your order number in the email.In the highly unlikely event of your order not arriving please email us on email@example.com, stating your order number and we will investigate with our couriers and keep you informed via email.
RestrictionsOnce an order has been placed, it is not possible to have the shipment redirected to an alternative address. Further information regarding delivery Do you have any further questions regarding our delivery service? Our customer service has the answers. You can reach us +44 (0) 1243 792536 Lines Are Open: 8:30am-4:30pm Monday to Friday.
Or contact us any time by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).